Use of Self to Effect Change – a Growth Point for Change Leaders
The event will be held in Fanhams Hall Hotel, Fanhams Hall Road, Ware, Hertfordshire SG12 7PZ between 27 - 28 March 2013
This will be an “experiential” event which will enable delegates to self-diagnose who they are and the impact they have on others.
Who is it for?
HR Directors and senior HR/OD professionals who are either leading change or steering other leaders to implement change effectively.
This workshop is for those who are experienced in using change methods and tools, but still feel there is more they can do to sharpen their edge and increase their personal impact.
There is much focus on developing the skills and techniques to effect change, but a glaring neglect of the ‘self’ aspects of successful change leaders. This masterclass will focus primarily on increasing delegates’ ability to understand themselves, and use their personal qualities to drive change, rather than the methods and techniques of change.
This will be an “experiential” event which will enable delegates to self-diagnose who they are and the impact they have on others, focusing on:
• Who am I? Identify strengths and areas that can be stretched. How can I maximise them for results?
• What behaviours work against my good intentions? How can I bring them to consciousness and minimise their impact?
• What relationship patterns do I have? How can I strengthen my relationships and increase influence?
• What is “presence”, what type of presence do I have in groups and how can I cultivate this?
• How do groups work? How can I increase my understanding of group dynamics and use this to work better with groups using my strengths?
The workshop will be a special development experience for those who are ready to look inside in order to look outside with perspective and impact.