Who is it for?
Executives, managers and professionals tasked with designing and leading organisational change.
Appreciative Inquiry, a concept developed by David Cooperrider, brings structure and positivity to a world where 80% of all change efforts fail. It is being hailed as a breakthrough by organisations as diverse as Apple and National Grid, Siemens, IBM and Novartis – revolutionising the field of organisation development and change.
Many organisations are moving from deficit-based diagnostic and problem focused approaches to a positive, strengths-led concept, espoused initially by Peter Drucker. Strengths based approaches consistently bring out the best in enterprise-wide change and can lead to an overall environment of creative optimism.
This interactive and highly engaging programme will enable participants to:
• Bring out the best in human systems, rallying people in change-resistant environments to realise new and better futures
• Recognise the core abilities and skills to mobilise decisive change and create individual and organisational success
• Understand that people don’t resist change – they resist being changed
• Learn the ‘4-D’ cycle of discovery, dream, design and destiny
• Take away Appreciative Inquiry tools which can be applied immediately at all levels of an ever changing organisation.