CRF Learning: Aspiring Group HRD
26 June 2018 - 3 December 2018
Bird & Bird, London
About this Programme:
Through CRF and our sister organisation Strategic Dimensions, we have been listening to both HRDs and CEOs for 20+ years about what they want from an effective HR leader and function. This gives us a unique insight into the role of ‘a board level HRD’ and what differentiates the great from the average.
Building on CRF’s exclusive research, experience and extensive contacts this programme delivers a highly tailored learning experience; very different to the usual ‘here’s what we’re going to teach you’ programme.
We aim to help participants understand what it means to make the next step in their careers. Participants in the programme can look to the curriculum to up skill them, or even to help them decide if becoming a Group HRD is right for them. This leads to a highly personalized and individual programme as participants shape the content of the course.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
The programme will share the insights of existing board level HRD’s and business leaders to
create an individualised programme to develop capability in the areas you most require.
What CEOs most want from the function is HR’s contribution in enabling the business
strategy by building the people and organisational capability to deliver it. Like any leader
they expect functional expertise, but beyond this also require their HRD to be a commercially
focused business leader.
The programme will:
• Support you in making the transition into a board or executive team HRD role in a FTSE
listed or similar size organisation.
• Equip you with the tools and skills to move beyond your core HR role and become a Corporate Director, adding business value.
• Create an alumni network of peers and experts to support you through your career.
• Deliver external business insights to ensure you become an effective HRD.
• Sustain your development through a 9-month programme of blended learning, implementation, reflection and analysis.