This Open Programme is taking place in-person. The cost of the programme is £8,000 (+VAT) for CRF members and £15,000 (+VAT) for non-members.
CRF, and our sister organisation Strategic Dimensions, have been listening to HRDs and CEOs for over 20 years about what they want from an effective HR leader and their function. This gives us a unique insight into the role of a ‘board-level HRD’ and what differentiates the great from the average.
Building on CRF’s exclusive research and experience, this programme delivers a highly-tailored learning experience. It will help experienced HR professionals take the next step in becoming a Group HRD, or become more effective having recently moved into the role. Participants will be able to shape the content of the course to suit their development requirements.
Benefits of Attending
Incorporating the insights of current board-level HRD’s, we will deliver a programme tailored to develop participants capability in the areas most required. A great HR function builds people and organisational capability to deliver business strategy. CEOs expect their HR leaders to have functional expertise, but also require their HRD to be a commercially focused business leader.
Book your place to benefit from:
- Support in making the transition into a board or executive team HRD role, within a FTSE listed or similar size organisation
- The tools and skills required to move beyond your core HR role and become a holistic business leader
- An alumni network of peers and experts to support you through your career
- The ability to deliver external business insights to ensure you become an effective HRD
- Sustained development through a six-month programme of learning, implementation, reflection and analysis
Who Should Attend?
This programme is suited to those looking to progress to Group HRD roles. Candidates will likely already be HRDs of a business unit, region or function or Centre of Excellence (CoE) Leaders. It is also recommended for newly appointed Group HRDs looking to increase their effectiveness.
There are limited enrolment slots, in order to facilitate a supportive learning environment. In 2019 attendees comprised one newly appointed Group HRD, five HRDs and two CoE heads.
The cost of the programme is £8,000 (+VAT) for CRF members and £15,000 (+VAT) for non-members.
- Module One: 20 – 21 September 2022, 9.00 – 17.00
- Module Two: 7 – 8 December 2022, 9.00 – 17.00
- Module Three: 1 – 2 February 2023, 9.00 – 17.00
Director, CRF Learning
Nick Holley as Director of CRF Learning has responsibility to provide development for HR teams and senior professionals. Prior to joining CRF, Nick spent 10 years at Henley Business School where he was a visiting professor and Director of the Centre for HR Excellence. He has developed and delivered HR capability programmes for organisations across the UK and Europe, and internationally.