This Open Programme is taking place online. The cost of the programme is £1,350 (+VAT) for CRF members and £2,700 (+VAT) for non-members.
HR is under increasing pressure to demonstrate business impact. Taking an analytical approach and using evidence, rather than relying on gut instinct alone, is a massive opportunity. Using HR data can help build the credibility of the function and improve the quality of decision making, enable employees to be more engaged, and optimise the impact of business and people-based processes.
Data-driven HR focuses the function on adding value and driving improved performance across the organisation on an ongoing basis. It’s about thinking like a proactive profit centre rather than focusing on being a reactive cost centre.
Based on Dave Millner’s experience and CRF’s ongoing research into people analytics, this programme aims to take a commercial, HR-centric view of data and analytics, assisting HR practitioners in how to leverage data to deliver tangible business impact. It is not about turning HR people into data scientists but about giving participants the confidence to work with data, not just to drive better reporting, but to provide more persuasive analysis that ensures HR is making a real impact on business performance.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the increasing importance of data when addressing business problems as an HR practitioner
- Demystify the subject of using data and analytical insights and gain an understanding of key principles and good practice
- Develop the confidence to use data and people analytics to address key commercial and strategic challenges
- Convince business leaders to act on people issues based on the language that they understand: numbers, value and data
- Practical guidance on using data and analytics, informed by case studies, key models and diagnostic tools
- Understand how to work with experts and analysts to drive relevant HR actions
Who Should Attend?
The programme is aimed at HRBPs and HRDs as well as heads of shared services or heads of a centre of expertise/excellence. It is aimed at helping HR professionals understand how analytics can help them move beyond gut instinct to diagnose the real issues and facilitate the delivery of high-impact solutions.
The cost of the programme is £1,350 (+VAT) for CRF members and £2,700 (+VAT) for non-members.
Online Programme Dates
- 1 – 2 December 2022: 09.00 – 17.00
- 8 February 2023 (follow-on session)
Dave Millner has over 30 years consulting experience working with global clients with performance and organisational development based demands. His focus is to ensure that organisations are able to both unify their talent practices whilst dealing with the challenges of the future workforce and ever changing technology demands. Dave is known through social media channels as @HRCurator and is passionate about the role that HR can play in the transformational challenges facing all organisations with data analytics at the heart of the evolving function.