CRF Learning: Aspiring Group HRD Programme
4 - 5 September 2019
Bird & Bird LLP, London
ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME
Through CRF and our sister organisation Strategic Dimensions, we have been listening to both HRDs and CEOs for 20+ years about what they want from an effective HR leader and their function. This gives us a unique insight into the role of a ‘board level HRD’ and what differentiates the great from the average.
Building on CRF’s exclusive research and experience, this programme delivers a highly-tailored learning experience; very different to the usual “here’s what we’re going to teach you” programme.
The programme will help experienced HR professionals either take the next step in becoming a Group HRD, or become more effective having recently moved into the role. Participants will experience a highly-personalised and individual programme with the ability to shape the content of the course to suit development requirements.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
The programme will share the insights of existing board-level HRD’s and business leaders to create a tailored programme, to develop capability in the areas participants most require.
What CEOs require most from their HR function is the capability to enable the business strategy by building the people and organisational capability to deliver it. Like any leader, they expect functional expertise. Beyond this, they also require their HRD to be a commercially-focused business leader.
Book your place on this programme and benefit from:
• support in making the transition into a board or executive team HRD role, within a FTSE listed or similar size organisation
• the tools and skills to move beyond your core HR role and become a holistic business leader
• an alumni network of peers and experts to support you through your career
• deliver external business insights to ensure you become an effective HRD
• sustain your development through a six-month programme of blended learning, implementation, reflection and analysis.