This programme goes beyond developing skills to shifting mindsets. It will shift your focus from bureaucratic HR towards delivering business impact, building organisational capability, and creating sustainable value. With an emphasis on practical implementation, the programme will increase your impact within your organisation by:
- Developing deeper commercial and strategic thinking
- Ensuring faster and more effective delivery
- Improving influencing skills.
Benefits of Attending
This programme will examine the attitudes that differentiate great HRBPs and, by working through CRF’s Strategic HR Framework, will enhance your capabilities in a range of areas. Specifically, you will:
- Gain greater understanding of how your organisation operates, delivers value and drives success, thereby enabling you to be a more effective business partner
- Increase your credibility with customers by developing greater commercial acumen, business understanding and influencing skills
- Grow in confidence to challenge existing thinking through a robust model for effective HR
- Evaluate where you can add greater value to the organisation
- Build your overall capability ensuring you optimise your business impact.
Attendees will receive digital copies of all programme materials, relevant CRF research and a workbook to explore concepts, models and plan a programme for ongoing development.
Who Should Attend?
Attendees will be existing HR Business Partners, specialists moving into the role, or HR Managers preparing for a more strategic position. We expect all attendees to be technically proficient in HR.
The cost of the programme is £1,800 (+VAT) for CRF members and £3,600 (+VAT) for non-members.
- 26 – 27 October 2021: 09.00 – 16.00
- 2 December: 10.00 – 11.00 (follow-on session)
- 9 December: 16.00 – 17.00 (follow-on session)
Director, CRF Learning
Nick Holley as Director of CRF Learning has responsibility to provide development for HR teams and senior professionals. Prior to joining CRF, Nick spent 10 years at Henley Business School where he was a visiting professor and Director of the Centre for HR Excellence. He has developed and delivered HR capability programmes for organisations across the UK and Europe, and internationally.