The programme goes beyond developing skills to shifting mindsets. The mindset we will seek to develop is focused on delivering business impact, not doing HR ‘stuff’, but building organisational capability and creating sustainable value. The programme is focused on moving from an HR focus to a business focus.
We have re-designed this to a digital programme, to build on learnings from our successful virtual 2020 events, ensuring you will receive the same high quality, challenging teaching and peer networking.
Through a blended-learning environment, with an emphasis on practical implementation, the programme will increase your impact within your organisation by:
- developing deeper commercial and strategic thinking
- faster and more effective delivery
- enhanced influencing skills.
Benefits of Attending
This programme will examine the attitudes that differentiate great HRBPs and, by working through CRF’s Strategic HR framework, will enhance your capabilities in a range of areas to increase your effectiveness. Specifically you will:
- gain greater understanding of how your organisation operates, delivers value and drives success, thereby enabling you to be a more effective business partner
- enhance credibility with your customers through greater commercial acumen, business understanding and influencing skills
- grow in confidence to challenge existing thinking through a robust model for effective HR
- evaluate where you can add greater value to the organisation
- build your overall capability ensuring you optimise your business impact.
Attendees will receive digital copies of all programme materials, relevant CRF research and a workbook to work through concepts, models and plan a programme for ongoing development.
The cost of the programme is £1,800 (+VAT) for CRF members and £3,600 (+VAT) for non-members.
Director, CRF Learning
Nick Holley as Director of CRF Learning has responsibility to provide development for HR teams and senior professionals. Prior to joining CRF, Nick spent 10 years at Henley Business School where he was a visiting professor and Director of the Centre for HR Excellence. He has developed and delivered HR capability programmes for organisations across the UK and Europe, and internationally.