We know talent is vital to current and future business performance. Yet research and experience continue to suggest that our talent management approaches are not delivering the business outcomes we want, in the timescales we need, and at a cost we can afford.
This interactive programme will build on learnings from our successful virtual 2020 programme, ensuring that participants receive the same high-quality, challenging teaching and peer networking online. It will include all of same key learnings at the face to face Integrated Talent Programme does but the cost for members of CRF will be reduced to £1,450 +VAT and £2,900 +VAT for non-members to reflect the virtual aspect. We hope these changes make it more accessible to our members.
Over the course of four virtual workshops on November 23rd, 24th, 25th 2020 (AM) and February 2nd 2021 participants will build on the key principles of successful talent management:
1. Talent needs must be firmly rooted in the context of the business strategy and operating environment.
2. Solutions should be integrated, with different elements prioritised and aligned around talent needs.
3. Data should be used to develop and apply insights and to evaluate the effectiveness of talent management approaches.
A brief overview of the module content is below:
Module 1: Talent context and climate
1. Where are we currently?
2. The Integrated Talent Management Framework
3. External context
4. Trends in talent management
5. Aligning talent strategy to business strategy
6. Talent climate
Module 2: Talent planning
1. Talent planning and SWP
2. How well do we know what we have?
3. Talent strategies
4. Critical talent and talent categorisation
5. How do we talk about talent and to whom?
Module 3: Talent management activity
1. Potential assessment
2. Talent diversity
3. How do we measure what talent has?
4. Talent reviews
5. Talent retention
Module 4: Peer-learning exchange