CRF Learning: Integrated Talent Management
23 - 24 November 2020
Fanhams Hall, Hertfordshire
We know talent is vital to current and future business performance. Yet research and experience continue to suggest that our talent management approaches are not delivering the business outcomes we want, in the timescales we need, and at a cost we can afford.
Three principles are fundamental to making talent management work:
1. Talent needs must be firmly rooted in the context of the business strategy and operating environment.
2. Solutions should be integrated, with different elements prioritised and aligned around talent needs.
3. Data should be used to develop and apply insights and to evaluate the effectiveness of talent management approaches.
This programme builds on these principles, pulling them together into an Integrated Talent Management Framework. The Framework acts as a guide to organisations looking to create, refine or reinvent their approach to talent management. Utilising the framework, the programme will guide you through a series of stages, including:
• defining your business’s talent needs
• designing effective strategies to address those needs
• aligning people activities to deliver talent objectives
• evaluating the impact of these activities against business drivers.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
• build a framework to help you develop more business-focused talent thinking
• update your knowledge of talent trends and exchange learnings with your peers
• acquire a means of engaging your business leadership in the importance of the talent agenda
• receive advice and support to develop your confidence and influence in talent discussions.
Your organisation will:
• receive input and tools to test, validate and challenge existing talent management approaches
• develop strategies to segment, prioritise and align HR activity to best support business outcomes
• learn how to better develop talent insights and demonstrate talent management effectiveness
• improve strategy execution through more business-focused and effective talent management.
This session will be followed up by Module Two on 2nd February 2021 in Central London.