Webinar: Responsible Business: How can HR Drive the Agenda?
24 September 2019
11.30 - 12.15
Professor David Greyson CBE, Emeritus Professor of Corporate Responsibility at Cranfield School of Management, will be discussing how sustainability, ethics and other topics related to responsible business have become of significant interest in recent years.
This will be a chance to ask your questions regarding your organisations' approaches to developing business responsibly as an element of your corporate strategy. Topics to be discussed will include:
• What is the positive and negative impact of Responsible Business your organisation?
• Is there any evidence of material benefits for employees, including business performance and employee engagement?
• How can businesses become more responsible corporate citizens?
• How do we build and lead high-performance and high-integrity organisations?
• How is HR's role linked to Responsible Business?