Zoom Event: Experience and Good Practice to Tackle the Coronavirus Crisis
25 March 2020
12:00pm - 1:00pm (GMT)
In response to member requests CRF will host a virtual peer-sharing event for Group HR Directors to share experiences and good practice on Tackling the Coronavirus Crisis.
The agenda will be based on concerns our members have raised and will include:
• How we are supporting the workforce through this unprecedented and difficult time
• What we are learning from remote working
• Specific HR policy actions we are taking
• How to help leaders lead effectively through the crisis.
If there are any other questions you would like to raise, please let us know. Please contact Melissa Bates, Membership Engagement Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be hosting this event on our Zoom platform at the date and time below:
• Wednesday 25th March, 12PM -1pm GMT