December 3rd 2018
CRF 2019 Programme
Our purpose is to increase the effectiveness of the HR function, in order to drive sustained organisational performance, through developing the capability of HR professionals. With a network of over 210 leading organisations, we continue to grow as the respected focal point and knowledge source for improving corporate and individual performance.
CRF's 2019 programme covers the following topics:
- Trusted Advisor: HR Business Partnering, Relationship Building and Influencing
- Harnessing the HR Technology Revolution
- Digital Disruption – Exploring the Implications for Leaders and Leadership Development
- Talent on the Move: Time for a Rethink?
- Digital Culture: How Technology is Changing the Way we Communicate, Work and Behave
- Responsible Business: How Can HR Drive the Agenda?
- International Conference: Speed, Productivity, Agility - Essentials for Tomorrow's Disruptive Business Environment
- CRF’s Organisation Development Manifesto – A Road Map for Progress
To find out more about each of the event topics, additional meetings and upcoming CRF research projects, please download or view a copy of CRF's 2019 programme. Alternatively, view our events pages to find out more about each of the events.
Not a member? For more details on how your organisation can benefit from CRF membership please contact Richard Hargreaves, Commercial Director, on +44 (0) 20 3457 2640 or e-mail at email@example.com.
You May Also be Interested in
February 19th 2019
Harnessing the HR Technology Revolution
HR technology is a vast and rapidly changing field, touching every aspect of HR. As more and more processes become automated, technology plays an ever larger role in HR's efficiency and effectiveness. This report explores the opportunities and risks associated with HR technology and aims to provide HR professionals with the relevant information to develop HR technology capability within their organisation.View Research