January 17th 2019
Speed Read: Employee Health and Wellbeing – Whose Responsibility Is It?
Wellbeing at work has become increasingly important to business performance in recent years, with many organisations implementing or reviewing health and employee wellbeing strategies. This Speed Read summarises the key concepts, ideas and recommendations from CRF's research report on employee health and wellbeing. For those short on time, this document quickly communicates the key findings of the full report. What do we mean by employee wellbeing and health, and what are the key health risks at work? The answers to these questions can be quickly accessed in this summary.
- The current state of employee wellbeing and health
- What are the essential features of effective health and wellbeing programmes?
- What is the business case for employee health and wellbeing programmes?
- What are the practical considerations around implementing a health and wellbeing strategy?
- How can HR help build a 'culture of health'?
The full report can also be accessed on the CRF website.
You May Also be Interested in
December 5th 2014
Post Meeting Review Notes - Employee Health & Wellbeing
A summary of our recent event on Employee Health & Wellbeing led by Gillian Pillans.Read Post Meeting Review
November 20th 2014
Employee Health & Wellbeing – Recommendations
Following the CRF event in 2014 and the publication of research, CRF has summarised a number of recommendations to consider when implementing an effective health and wellbeing strategy.Read Event Document