November 11th 2015
This report considers the implications of organisation agility for HR, both in terms of designing agile HR practices and HR’s role in supporting the organisation to become more agile. It identifies the practical steps that organisations can take on their journey towards agility and features a number of member case studies illustrating how organisations are starting the transformation journey to agility.
This report on organisation agility covers topics including:
• Defining agility in an organisational context
• The role of agility in organisational performance, both in the short and long-term
• The four routines of agile organisations
• Characteristics of higher performers using agility routines
• The implications of organisation agility for HR
• The different capabilities required of HR in agile organisations
• Practical steps towards organisation agility
• Case studies of organisation agility in action
You can download the full research report on organisation agility below.
Restricted access - You must be a logged in member to view this
This resource is available to CRF members only. To access, please log in with your username and password. If you are not a member of the CRF network and are interested in membership please contact Richard Hargreaves, Commercial Director, on +44 (0) 20 3457 2640 or at email@example.com.