Complements the CRF programme by providing opportunities for practitioners to exchange views and experiences among themselves, explore relevant topics in-depth and learn from each other.
The community is intended to provide an exclusive space for HR Directors operating at Group, Regional or Divisional level to come together to share good practices, challenge each other’s thinking and learn.
- Agenda determined by the community, in response to topical issues and members’ business priorities.
- Attendees come with a mindset of sharing, constructive challenge, support and co-creation
- Focus on confidential peer discussion with some expert input.
- Not searching for best practice or universal answers but establishing sound principles which have practical application in supporting positive business results.
- Dialogue extends beyond meetings through networking and information sharing.
- Success measured by whether participants gain knowledge or techniques which can lead to more effective workplace outcomes.
Login to access all CRF content or enter your details to access this exclusive resource