Welcome to CRF’s 2024 Research and Events Programme.
We can expect 2024 to bring continued economic, political and social turbulence. In this context it will be essential for HR to drive a business-focused agenda and deliver actions that increase the capacity of the organisation and the people who work there to weather ongoing storms.
With this in mind, our 2024 programme builds the knowledge, capability and effectiveness of the HR function by providing access to new thinking, tools and frameworks, and exploring how to apply these in practice.
Three themes underpin our 2024 programme:
- Developing a FUTURE-FIT WORKFORCE through RESKILLING, TECHNOLOGY PREPAREDNESS and LEARNING INNOVATION
- Building LEADERS who are equipped to DRIVE CHANGE while delivering BUSINESS RESULTS
- Creating a HIGH-PERFORMANCE ENVIRONMENT that enables people to THRIVE
These themes are underpinned by the need to make decisions and develop people strategies based on evidence.
Alongside our programme of research and in-person events, CRF continues to evolve how we deliver value to members.
There are a wealth of resources available to you, including:
- A regularly updated multi-media library of ONLINE CONTENT
- WEBINARS on all topics covered in the core programme
- A diverse MEMBER NETWORK, keen to share good practice and fresh ideas
- 4 DIGITAL COMMUNITIES, with online events enabling peer exchange
- Access to CRF LEARNING, offering in-person courses, On Demand Learning, and bespoke development programmes
- Support from our MEMBER ADVISORY SERVICE, using the knowledge and insights of our extensive network of HR professionals and experts
We look forward to working with you in 2024.
Richard Hargreaves and Gillian Pillans
Managing Director and Research Director