Learn how to apply the principles of social science to HR practices, to determine what factors make a difference and under what circumstances.
We don’t believe in ‘best practice’, which implies one-size-fits-all, but we seek to identify good practice and define a set of operating principles that apply under most circumstances. Our view is that the business circumstances and conditions should influence HR’s approach fundamentally.
Topics explored in this report include:
- Does HR strategy exist?
- How HR strategy can better align with wider business strategy
- Four strategic roles that HR can play, depending on the needs of the business
- Tendencies of strategic HR approaches
- Emergent vs intended HR strategy
- Effective people strategies
- HR’s unique contribution to the organisation
- Improving and developing talent.
Login to access all CRF content or enter your details to access this exclusive resource