The ability – for both organisations and the people who work in them – to learn quickly, innovate and adapt has never been more important. Success today requires organisations to be agile: to make timely, effective and sustained changes to stay ahead of the competition in a fast-changing business context.
Learning should therefore be high on the business agenda. It can be utilised to sustain a market-leading position and is a source of competitive advantage. This research report sets out practical recommendations for deploying learning as a critical strategic lever, and for improving the effectiveness of the Learning function.
- Learning in today’s business environment
- Key trends in the learning market, like mobile learning, gamification of learning and the rise of digital platforms
- The relevance of the learning organisation in today’s context
- Connecting learning activities and strategy with business strategy
- Implications of adult learning theory for designing high quality learning programmes practical recommendations for learning professionals.
MEMBER LOGIN TO ACCESS ALL CRF CONTENT