September 10th 2018
Post Meeting Review Notes – Digital Disruption
Much has been written about digital disruption and the rise of new technologies such as AI, VR, Blockchain and machine learning. These post-meeting review notes summarise the key messages from CRF's most recent member meeting focusing on digital disruption. With keynote speakers including David Rowan, Founding Editor-in-Chief of WIRED UK and Adam Kingl, Managing Director at Duke Corporate Education, the event identified the areas organisations will need to address in order to demonstrate continued success in the future.
Topics discussed in the session on digital disruption included:
• Organisational purpose needs to be the driver for innovation
• The nature of digital disruption means that we need to adapt to the ‘new normal’ quickly in an organisational context
• Adaptability and self-learning are key skills in this age of digital disruption
• Every sector is being disrupted by AI-driven data science
• Ten guidelines for culture-based innovation
You can download the full discussion notes below.