THRIVE offered attendees the opportunity to pause and take stock as we slowly begin to exit the pandemic. What are the latest (and future) challenges for HR, and how will we get ahead in the post-pandemic world?
The online event opened and closed in conversation with our two keynote speakers Michael Wade (IMD Professor of Innovation & Strategy) and Vikram Mansharamani (Author, Academic and global trend-watcher). In-between, attendees joined one of five content streams – each with insightful inputs from the sector’s leading players:
- Creating a high-performance environment, including the future of employee experience, the new operating paradigm for leaders and the implications of permanent flexibility on organisational culture
- Designing adaptable organisations with disruption and digital transformation in mind
- New demands of leadership focusing on the importance of transformation and preparing your leaders for the next disruption
- Developing future talent honing in on skill assessment, development and transitioning managers to become the leaders of the future
- New ways of working with a deep-dive on activating innovation, adapting to new policies and unlocking future potential.
Videos of each session are available here:
MEMBER LOGIN TO ACCESS ALL CRF CONTENT