This session will be themed around our upcoming research, Building a Future-Fit Workforce: Reskilling and Rethinking Work. It will be an opportunity for community members to share how they are addressing the following topics:
- In what ways do you expect the shape and skills profile of your workforce to change over the next few years?
- How are you thinking about and planning for reskilling in your organisation?
- How are you identifying and classifying the skills you will need for the future?
- What are the implications for Learning & Development?
- Where does responsibility lie between the employer and individuals for reskilling and redeployment?
- How is your organisation communicating with employees about preparing for the future?
- Where do you see the biggest challenges?
The community is intended for experienced talent, learning and leadership professionals with responsibility for the attraction, development and retention of talent in the organisation, who are keen to share, discuss and compare their own challenges and successes with other participants.
The members of the community meet throughout the year to address topical issues and stay connected via a WhatsApp group, regular updates and networking. Members of the community can stay informed with access to our webpage of curated content.
We look forward to having you join us in July.