Talent is vital to current and future business performance. Yet research and experience continue to suggest that our talent management approaches are not delivering the business outcomes we want, in the timescales we need, and at a cost we can afford. Three principles are fundamental to making talent management work:
- Talent needs must be firmly rooted in the context of the business strategy and operating environment
- Solutions should be integrated, with different elements prioritised and aligned around talent needs
- Data should be used to develop and apply insights and to evaluate the effectiveness of talent management approaches
This programme builds on these principles, pulling them into an Integrated Talent Management Framework.
Benefits of Attending:
- Build a framework to help you develop more business-focused talent thinking
- Update your knowledge of talent trends, and exchange learnings with your peers
- Acquire a means of engaging your business leadership in the importance of the talent agenda
- Receive advice and support to develop your confidence and influence in talent discussions
Your organisation will:
- Receive input and tools to test, validate and challenge existing talent management approaches
- Develop strategies to segment, prioritise and align HR activity to best support business outcomes
- Learn how to better develop talent insights and demonstrate talent management effectiveness
- Improve strategy execution through more business-focused and effective talent management
Who Should Attend?
Heads of Talent, Senior HR Business Partners and senior generalists with a talent interest. If you are working at talent strategy level, are actively involved with talent, and/or interact with senior business stakeholders across more than one people process area, this programme will inform, challenge and develop your talent thinking and practice.
The cost of the programme is £1,450 (+VAT) for CRF members and £2,900 (+VAT) for non-members.
Online Programme Dates
- 15 – 17 November: 09.00 – 12.30
- 1 February 2022
Nick Kemsley has a wealth of experience in the HR arena. His career spans many sectors and combines 20 years’ corporate experience as a senior HR leader and in wider business roles, plus several years in organisational consulting and HR capability development and research. Nick splits his time between working with C-suite teams and HR leadership teams around the world. He specialises in aligning organisation to strategy and increasing HR functional and individual effectiveness in the context of the new economic landscape and has a passion in partnering HR functions and individuals in delivering real value to business.