The concept of ‘employee experience’ is grabbing attention as talent attraction and retention become ever more challenging. But is it a powerful new way to rethink an employee’s journey within your organisation, or just the latest HR fad? In this report, we investigate what employee experience is, why it matters, its core components, and the tools and processes that enable it.
- Learn the difference between employee experience and employee engagement.
- Review the business case for improving employee experience.
- Learn about the factors that are driving interest in employee experience.
- Discover a framework that will help you approach employee experience more strategically.
- Clarify what tools and relationships are essential for building a robust employee experience.
- Understand the relationship of purpose to employee experience.
- Access case studies from leading organisations that are evolving their employee experience strategy.
MEMBER LOGIN TO ACCESS ALL CRF CONTENT