- What does the evidence suggest is required to lead successfully though disruption
- How can we identify leaders who have, or have the potential to develop, these capabilities?
- How might our understanding of adaptive leadership help our organisations survive and flourish as we emerge from Covid-19?
- What does this mean for leadership development – and how is the leadership development community responding to the need to innovate?
- What can we as leadership development professionals learn from each other?
We will hear how organisations are applying the principles of adaptive leadership both to sustain them through the crisis and build a sustainable long-term future.
Who is it for?
This interactive event is aimed at HR Directors with responsibility for developing leaders; Senior Specialists in L&D and Leadership Development. Participants should come prepared to share stories of the challenges for their organisation and the actions they are taking.
As Managing Director in charge of the DACH market, Nicole Neubauer is responsible for selected projects and key accounts, taking advantage of her 20 years of experience gained from working across various industries. Her work is focused on scientifically-oriented, technological operations and the development of digital business segments. Nicole Neubauer started out in the media industry, attending the Academy for Management Assistants. After working for global strategy and business consultancies – her latest position being in HR – she founded metaBeratung GmbH in Germany, Switzerland and Austria in 2005. She has a future-oriented, strategic approach to finding solutions, cooperating with approved international partners such as Hogan Assessment Systems, the IMD Business School Lausanne as well as clients and service providers.
Agile Partner, People & Culture, JTI
Anna has been working in Japan Tobacco International since 2013, holding number of positions in Talent Management in Caucasus and Leadership Development in HQ. She has been part of a team setting up Agile Operations in People & Culture and is currently a Scrum Master of several projects. In her previous role Anna was responsible for the Leadership Capability pillar of Global Talent Management, developing global mentoring program, career progression framework and assessments portfolio.