Mental and financial pressures are prevalent among today’s workforce, undermining physical health over the long term and carrying large human and business costs – it is imperative that organisations take a multidimensional approach to employee health and wellbeing.
The purpose of this Case Notes Compendium is to bring together examples of how businesses are responding to employee wellbeing in today’s competitive, global, and technology-driven landscape. The examples are drawn from CRF’s 2020 research report: Let’s Get (Beyond) Physical: Crafting a Multidimensional Approach to Employee Wellbeing.
Case studies and topics include:
- Using an app to boost mental resilience and wellbeing at Ericsson
- Line Manager Training at John Lewis, Shell, Tesco and Transport for London
- Working with purpose at Unilever
- Financial Wellbeing at Marks and Spencer
- Evolving Wellbeing Strategy at BT
- Sustaining a Culture of Care at Shell
MEMBER LOGIN TO ACCESS ALL CRF CONTENT