We can expect 2024 to bring continued economic, political and social turbulence around the world with a focus on economic diversification, digitisation and, post COP 28, increasing environmental awareness in the Gulf Region.
In this context it will be essential for HR to drive a business-focused agenda by enhancing the capability of the organisation and the people who work there to flourish in this changing environment.
Our 2024 programme in the Gulf builds the knowledge, capability and effectiveness of the HR function by providing access to new thinking, tools and frameworks, and exploring how to apply these in practice in the region. Our research explores strategic HR topics by highlighting the good practice undertaken by leading organisations in the Gulf region coupled with the latest academic thinking and practical recommendations.
Three themes underpin our 2024 programme:
- Developing a FUTURE-FIT WORKFORCE through RESKILLING, TECHNOLOGY PREPAREDNESS and LEARNING INNOVATION
- Building LEADERS who are equipped to DRIVE CHANGE while delivering BUSINESS RESULTS
- Creating a HIGH-PERFORMANCE ENVIRONMENT that enables people to THRIVE
Alongside our programme of regionally focused research and in-person events, CRF continues to deliver value to our members through:
- A regularly updated multi-media library of ONLINE CONTENT
- WEBINARS on all topics covered in the core programme
- A diverse MEMBER NETWORK, keen to share good practice and fresh ideas
- 4 DIGITAL COMMUNITIES, with online events enabling peer exchange
- Access to CRF LEARNING, offering in-person courses, On Demand Learning, and bespoke development programmes
- Support from our MEMBER ADVISORY SERVICE, using the knowledge and insights of our extensive network of HR professionals and experts
We look forward to working with you in 2024.
Richard Hargreaves and John Whelan
Managing Director and Director