May 22nd 2019
Webinar: Harnessing the HR Technology Revolution
In this webinar, our panel discuss the major trends in the evolution of HR technology? What can we expect next?
• What are the opportunities these technologies offer and what are the implementation challenges?
• What has been the impact of AI on HR systems so far? Just how widespread is AI, or is it all hype? How do we expect the use of AI in HR to evolve?
• What practical considerations should organisations take into account when developing their strategy for HR technology
• How do we make good technology choices in a rapidly changing digital environment?
• What skills do HR practitioners need to build in order to benefit from advances in technology, data and AI?
• Karen Ward, CRF
• Rami Pukkila, Head of HR Digitalisation and AI at Nokia
• Ian Bailie, Managing Director, myHRfuture Academy
• Nigel Guenole, Director of Research at Goldsmiths, University of London
• Gillian Pillans, CRF’s Research Director
You May Also be Interested in
June 14th 2019
How Technology is Changing the Way we Communicate, Work & Behave - Interview with Rahaf Harfoush
Technology has transformed the way that humans interact. And the pace of technological change continues to accelerate with new platforms, tools and networks. Human behaviour is changing too. Rahaf Harfoush shares her insights as a digital anthropologist, exploring the implications for humans and the organisations we work in.Watch Video
April 8th 2019
Post Meeting Review Notes - Digital Disruption: Exploring the Implications for Leaders & Leadership Development
These post meeting review notes summarise the outcomes and key messages from CRF's latest event, Digital Disruption: Exploring the Implications for Leaders & Leadership Development. They explore if and how the definition of leadership has changed in the digital age and what we need to be doing to change leadership development. Find out what the seven key capabilities are that leaders need to develop in the digital age, as well as gaining an understanding of leadership models applicable to your organisation.Read Post Meeting Review
April 5th 2019
The 127 Year Old Start Up Leadership Development Challenge
Derek Bruce, Director of Leadership Development at Signify explains who Signify are and what they do. How are they evolving in times of change as a business and what leadership development strategies do they have in place?View Presentation
April 5th 2019
Disruptive - Imagine, Incubate, Innovate
In this presentation, Lina Guerrero from Sanitas, Bupa, explores how the start up search and selection operates. What strategies does Disruptive have in place to scout start ups who wish to change the world of health? How does leadership impact this and what can leaders take away and implement in their own organisations?View Presentation
April 4th 2019
Digital Disruption - Exploring the Implications for Leaders & Leadership Development Presentation
An exploration of the predictions of how digital technology will disrupt organisations in the future, this presentation accompanies the research report, Digital Disruption - Exploring the Implications for Leaders & Leadership Development. It includes findings from research, to establish what formal procedures need to be implemented in organisations to help develop their digital leadership.View Presentation
April 5th 2019
Unleashing the Power of our People
This presentation from Brigitte E. Gubler, Head Leadership & Personal Growth Academy, Head Novartis Universities explores types of business drivers and how leadership expectations are likely to change. It includes a real life example of how Novartis are implementing digital capability into their organisation.View Presentation