September 25th 2019
Webinar: Responsible Business: How can HR Drive the Agenda?
Professor David Greyson CBE, Emeritus Professor of Corporate Responsibility at Cranfield School of Management, discussed how sustainability, ethics and other topics related to responsible business have become of significant interest in recent years.
Topics discussed include:
• What is the positive and negative impact of Responsible Business your organisation?
• Is there any evidence of material benefits for employees, including business performance and employee engagement?
• How can businesses become more responsible corporate citizens?
• How do we build and lead high-performance and high-integrity organisations?
• How is HR's role linked to Responsible Business?
This webinar panel included Dr. Carmen von Rohr, Content and Digital Manager at Corporate Research Forum, Siena Parker, Head of Creative Responsibility at Penguin, Catherine Dolton, Vice President of Global Corporate Responsibility at IHG and Karen Ward, Research Director at Aditi Unlimited